Upcoming Events › Arbitration Training
Events List Navigation
Arbitration Class Mediators of Texas (“MOT”) is proud to offer training services in basic arbitration. This intense one-day class focuses on the ethics and principles of basic arbitration. Emphasis is placed on the importance of communicating for arbitrator success. The importance of understanding the terms binding arbitration and non-binding arbitration and the distinction between mediation and arbitration is discussed. Explored are the core tenets of arbitration, to include the arbitrator’s opening statement, the oath of all participants, arbitration formats and…Find out more »
Mediation and Arbitration Training Courses Available:
- Basic Mediation Training
- Advanced Family Training
- Basic Arbitration Training
- Elder Care and Adult Mediation Training
- Child Protective Service Mediation Training
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training
- Domestic Violence Training
You will learn proven ways to be an effective mediator/arbitrator, leaving with powerful skills to help resolve the most difficult conflicts!
Who Should Take These Classes?
Whether you are an experienced lawyer, counselor, teacher, or just looking for a new career, these classes will facilitate learning new and useful skills to resolve conflict, and to successfully conduct mediations/arbitrations. You will acquire new methods to synthesize information to lead to positive outcomes.
- Attorneys Counselors and Social Workers
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Real Estate Agents
- Insurance Adjusters
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Anyone looking to start a new career or expand their current business