Upcoming Events › Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training
Events List Navigation
November 15th, 2017 - Mediators of Texas: Institute of Mediation/Sensitivity Training 8 Hour Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training MCLE/CEUs: Approved foe TEA continuing education hours Cost: $500.00 Location : Austin Area, Texas Cultural Awareness, Conflict Prevention, & Sensitivity Training Mediators of Texas (“MOT”) is proud to offer training services in the area of cultural awareness, conflict prevention, and sensitivity. This intense 8 hour class focuses on the ethics and principles of alternative dispute resolution, conflict prevention and the processes of conflict resolution and…Find out more »
Mediation and Arbitration Training Courses Available:
- Basic Mediation Training
- Advanced Family Training
- Basic Arbitration Training
- Elder Care and Adult Mediation Training
- Child Protective Service Mediation Training
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training
- Domestic Violence Training
You will learn proven ways to be an effective mediator/arbitrator, leaving with powerful skills to help resolve the most difficult conflicts!
Who Should Take These Classes?
Whether you are an experienced lawyer, counselor, teacher, or just looking for a new career, these classes will facilitate learning new and useful skills to resolve conflict, and to successfully conduct mediations/arbitrations. You will acquire new methods to synthesize information to lead to positive outcomes.
- Attorneys Counselors and Social Workers
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Real Estate Agents
- Insurance Adjusters
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Anyone looking to start a new career or expand their current business