Upcoming Events › Eldercare Mediation Class
Events List Navigation
20 Hour Eldercare Mediation Training Prerequisite: Basic & Advanced Family Mediation Courses Eldercare Mediation Class Elder and adult care mediation is a collaborative problem solving process, facilitated by a trained, neutral third party to assist older adults and their families navigating the challenge of ageing. A trained elder care mediator can help elders and their families address issues including health and medical care, end of life care and decisions, how to share family care-giving, care-giving schedules and expenses, living arrangements,…Find out more »
Mediation and Arbitration Training Courses Available:
- Basic Mediation Training
- Advanced Family Training
- Basic Arbitration Training
- Elder Care and Adult Mediation Training
- Child Protective Service Mediation Training
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training
- Domestic Violence Training
You will learn proven ways to be an effective mediator/arbitrator, leaving with powerful skills to help resolve the most difficult conflicts!
Who Should Take These Classes?
Whether you are an experienced lawyer, counselor, teacher, or just looking for a new career, these classes will facilitate learning new and useful skills to resolve conflict, and to successfully conduct mediations/arbitrations. You will acquire new methods to synthesize information to lead to positive outcomes.
- Attorneys Counselors and Social Workers
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Real Estate Agents
- Insurance Adjusters
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Anyone looking to start a new career or expand their current business