I am a Mediator in Texas and an Attorney admitted in California with over thirty years of experience, including a strong business background. In addition to the required mediation course for professional mediators, I have advanced training in family/divorce mediations and belong to the Association of Attorney-Mediators.*
Our firm, Mediators of Texas (www.mediatorsoftexas.com), consists of a team of experienced lawyers, mediators, chaplains, lobbyists and business owners who mediate, teach mediation classes and also provide in-house training programs in alternative dispute resolution skills for corporations and community groups. We are unique in that we offer “CO” and gender balanced mediations.
Personally, my background includes working at two national law firms and teaching Law. In addition, I have operated, managed, secured funding for and repositioned companies, as well as leading turnaround initiatives and developing brands. I am an active private investor and have negotiated for the SATRA Group in Russia. I proactively work with in-house general counsels, have served on the Boards of private and non-profit companies and have had articles published in The Business Lawyer and Pacific Law Journal, among others. I speak frequently on mediation topics, including the advantages of co-mediation in multi-party and complex situations.
I specialize in commercial disputes, family/divorce settlements and cost effective resolution of high-stakes litigation arising from complex business transactions, personal injury, divorce, breach of contract, employment issues, and infringement of intellectual property rights.
*www.attorney-mediators.org, Texas Association of Mediators, Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable, Mediate.com, Member of the California Bar, Member of Austin Texas Bar, and Member of Williamson County Bar Association
- Dispute Resolution Center Advanced Family Mediation
- University of Texas School of Law Center for Public Policy Dispute Resolution
- Yale Law School
- Yale University School of Management
- Smith College
- Pushkin Institute
- Middlebury College
- Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable
- Association of Attorney Mediators
- Texas Family Law Foundation
- Texas Association of Mediators
- Austin Association of Mediators
- Travis County Women Lawyers Association
- Member Family Law Section of California State Bar
- Austin Texas Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association